samedi 21 juillet 2018

Do chinchillas eat treats when injured

I scared my poor chinchilla and while he was running he bumped into so many things and tripped alot. He tried jumping onto and under things and failed badly. He was horrified the poor baby. I put him back in his cage and now I'm scared. It's only been 10 mins but now hes not eating or running on his wheel like he usually does. I offered him a goji berry and he took it but I'm still scared since even kids accept candy when they are hurt.

Also because I scared him so badly I fear our bond has been broken. I dont know what I can do to fix that now. I'm scared he will hate me forever and hes only one so that's a long time for a chinchilla to hate you

I hate myself to much for this. When do I know if I should take him to the vet? Do I wait a bit longer to see what he does? It's too late to go to the vet now so if hes not eating should I try in the morning?

Please help me I'm really scared.

Thank you in advance


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire