mardi 24 juillet 2018

Pans - metal, plastic, wood?

Hello everyone,
I am an exciting guy who will be getting his chins in 4 days. In my country we can not get ready-made cages. For rats yes, but my chins will have a three-story palace. Now I had to resort to getting a big parrot cage. I have to somehow now get floors / pans for the three levels. I will add some jumping ledges as well, but I do want three solid levels.

They must cover the whole floor, and then a corner opening for them to move up and down the levels.
It is unlikely that I will find any kind of pan matching my specs / size along with a bit of a "lip".

I am left to my own devices. I can start with a slab of pine wood I guess, but it won't have a lip. Plastic and steel will be a mission to cut to size and include the corner opening.

Anyway - I am sure you know what I mean.
Your thoughts and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.
Renier


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire