vendredi 11 août 2017

Chin making unusual noise?

My chinchilla has been sick the few days. It started out with his eye becoming red and swollen so I took him to the vet who prescribed antibotics and also a fluid to help increase his appetite (she said he isn't gaining enough weight) and Kaytee critter care to help with the weight gain and to help him get more normal poops (they've been becoming smaller recently). He's been doing a lot better the last day or so but then today during playtime he hurt himself and scratched his face. It bled minimally and I read that I should just let it heal on it's own since it's small. But now he is making an odd noise almost like a deep bark when he breathes. He did this for about 5 minutes after I put him up and then stopped. He's asleep now so I don't know if he will continue making that sound, but I'm worried about why he's making it. Could it be a sign of illness or it is just another chin noise?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire