lundi 28 août 2017

Are these treats safe for my chinchilla?

I bought a bag of treats for my chinchillas and was wondering if everything that is in it is safe for them. I bought it from petco and the brand name is Brown's, the product's name on Petco is, "Brown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Small Animal Treats", the package also says, " Irresistible Treat for Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice, and Rats!"
The ingredients are:
Raisins,Dried Pineapple, Dried Papaya, Dried Banana, Peanuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Corn, Dried Apricot, Dried Mango, Dried Carrot, Almonds, Dried Apple, Dried Coconut, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Kiwi, Dried Strawberry, and Sulfur Dioxide

I was alarmed by the last ingredient which is Sulfur Dioxide but when i searched it up a website said it was used as a preservative for dried apricots and other fruits.

Also I know that treats should not be given on the daily and should only be given in small amounts.
Thanks in advance :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire