samedi 8 juillet 2017

Rabbit in FN?

So I'm probably a moron but since I loved my double Ferret Nation for my chinchilla pair I thought it'd work fine for our little dwarf rabbit. The cage we got when we first got him hasn't worked out well so we were looking for a new solution. Now in just one level he seems to have enough space to meet space criteria we'd found online. However, he hasn't been able to make much use of the second level. He can actually get up and down the ramps with the fleece ramp covers on. He doesn't seem to have an issue getting up. The problem is once he gets up to the second level he can't get back down again. Anyone have any clever ideas how to rework this cage to be more appropriate for him? I've thought about just reselling it and calling it a botched experiment as well. Or you know, holding onto it to take in some more adorable fluffballs.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire