lundi 24 juillet 2017

Do I need to get a dehumidifier?

The past few days have been soooo hot and HUMID in eastern PA, I worry about my chins getting moldy. I keep the temp in their room in the upper 60s, and humidity is usually not more than upper 40s, but the past few days it's been upper 50s and even lower 60s.

They don't seem to be in any distress, and neither really use the chin-chillers

I have central air, but bought a separate window unit for their room. They don't like the sound, and I'm hesitant to make more noise in the room.

I ordered a dehumidifier online this morning and was planning on picking it up on my way home from work today. But I'd rather not spend another $200 right now if it's not necessary.

Am I being a neurotic worry wart?

Thanks for your input!

Trish


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire