samedi 22 juillet 2017

I'm back!

For some reason my old account got locked or expired and I haven't been on in years, so I started a new one.

Hi I'm Gella and I used to be pretty active on here before life got in the way. I think the last time I posted I was living in NH, now I have been in Colorado for four years. I've kept in touch with some of you through FB, since I am on there more often than anything else.

I have a chinchilla Spooky who has been with me for 10 years and was diagnosed this week with a myxosarcoma, a malignant tumor in her mouth and she doesn't have much longer to live. It's a sad occasion to rejoin the fold, but I'm hoping chatting with everyone will help me and Spooky keep our spirits up until it's time for her to go.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire