lundi 3 juillet 2017

Hello From CT-Chin Owner 22 Years & Counting

Hello,

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself really quickly.

My name is Melissa Mastroni. I am a 38 year old woman from upper Fairfield County in Connecticut, who works on Wall Street from a career perspective and am the owner/guardian to 5 dogs -2 Labs and 3 Pit Bulls - and 8 chinchillas. The dogs range in age from 9 years old to 13 years old while the chinchillas range in age from 13 years old to 18 years old.

I have had chinchillas for close to 22 years focusing mainly special needs and seniors and have done rescue, rehab and rehoming. I'm also involved in dog rescue volunteering for a few orgs in the northeast.

While I use to frequent chinchilla forums and groups in the passed, I have not been heavily involved or part of any for some years. I'm looking forward to talking with others here.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire