mardi 24 janvier 2017

Chin not drinking much water

Ever since I brought home my chin (11 weeks old) a week ago, I've been noticing that she consistently only drinks at most 1oz/day (most of the time, less than 1oz). I don't think she pees much as well. Her "fresh" poops are not very moist and turn hard very quickly like dried pellets. I am very worried about dehydration or possibly other illness. Please advice on how I can get her to drink more!

Also The first few days after bringing her home, she seemed to be more curious, energetic and interacting more with me, but now she seems to be more easily scared and hides back to her hideout more frequently. She would still comes to me when I hand her fresh hays or toys, but I am feeling that our bonding is going backward. Should I bring her to a vet? I've been worried about her non-stop.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire