mardi 8 octobre 2019

Young chins, cage, and A/C.

The minimum age I'd be getting my chins is 3 months. I'll be getting the Ferret Nation cage as well, but I've heard that the bar spacing is too wide for that young of a chinchilla so they could escape and/or injure themselves. I've also heard that younger chins are clumsy, so they cannot have access to a double story FN/CN. I'd be getting two chinchillas, so this leads me to ask two questions about this topic. I also have a question about the A/C I'll be choosing.

1. Would I have to wrap the FN in hardware cloth to prevent the chins from escaping, or would they be okay?

2. Do I need to block off the second story until they get older, or would a single level FN be too small for two chins?

3. The temperature of my area is around the 60s fahrenheit, and the humidity is in the 70-80% range. I have an A/C with a dehumidifier function to it on my list, and it also has 10,000 BTU. Would that be enough to lower the humidity, or would I need that just to lower the temperature and a seperate dehumidifier? Thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire