vendredi 11 octobre 2019

Getting chins sooner than expected!

Alright, so I'll be getting two standard gray one year old twin brother chinchillas on the 20th this month. I found them on Craigslist. Their original owner was someone who worked at a vet, then they moved to a foster home. It's exciting, but I still have a few questions I'd like answered.

1. They are currently eating alfalfa hay, and I'd like to switch them to 2nd cutting timothy. What is the best method to do that?

2. The cage they come with is similar to a FN, but I would still like to get a FN in the future since it's better overall. I won't be switching them over instantly, since I have to save up for the FN. Is there any precautions I should be aware of when putting chins in a new cage and setup?

3. Are there any vitamins/probiotics that they would benefit from? I've heard of vitamin C tablets, but I haven't looked into it very much.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire