dimanche 20 octobre 2019

Frustrating humidity

So, the new arrivals to the household are here. Bandit & Buttons, the dynamic brother duo. I thought I'd be the most excited person alive once they got here and got a little settled in.. but then the atmosphere had to mess everything up. I have a dry heater running and an AC (that's suitable for the room I have space-wise) with a dehumidifying function. Those two are on A LOT. But, for some unknown reason, the humidity won't change from 56%. The temp control is fine, it usually stays around the beginning 60s. This issue has had me worrying for hours on end, and I probably won't get much sleep tonight. I just want my fluffy children to be okay. :wacko: Any tips on how I can lower the enemy that is humidity?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire