mardi 25 décembre 2018

Tips for DIY Cages? -- Use of Plywood in Exterior

Hi! I made an account on here just for this purpose, ahaha. I'm preparing for my chinchilla (which I'm picking up on Saturday) and plan on building my own cage. I've done plenty of research but I'm on a tighter budget than what a lot of DIY tutorials suggest.
To cut a long story short I was thinking of using plywood for the outer shell of the cage. I've read in most places that the glue in plywood is unsafe but since I'm simply using it for the exterior I figured it might be okay? For the record I won't be using plywood for the shelving or anything like that. I'm a first time chinchilla owner so I'd love for one of you more adept chin-parents to help me out. Thanks so much in advance!

-- Shania


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire