lundi 17 décembre 2018

Question

What are some store names and/or websites that sell organic non treated wood of the more exotic variety like pear, apple, willow, cholla, cottonwood, ocotillo, etc.? My chinchillas are super picky and don’t like almost anything I buy at the pet store, and the only items them like are crazy expensive and they go through them crazy fast.. so I need to start buying wood and making my own safe wood chews for them, BUT, I can’t find any store in my city that sells these kinds of wood, and I’m struggling to find websites that offer these kind of woods organically. I even went to Menard’s and had them look up every kind of popular (&safe) chin woods, and NOTHING, and they said they couldn’t order it for me cuz they don’t carry any of it period, not even online. So my research is coming to a dead end. But I KNOW I’ve seen people talk about the woods that their chins love... where do you guys get it from? ANY suggestions would be a HUGE HELP! Please and thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire