mardi 27 novembre 2018

1 hayrack for 2 chins?

Hello,

We are currently trying to bond my chin a 1 year old male with another 5 year old male. So far things are going good, if this continues they will eventually stay in the cage my current chin is in. I do not have the money to buy an entire new clean cage or make an entire new interior (the entire inside is custom made and took quite a long time to make).
So I plan on deepcleaning the cage for when they move in together (any cleaning solutions recommended?). My chin is currently with the breader of the other chin, so he is in a different cage atm so they will be placed in his old cage together after a couple of weeks.
But do I also have to rearrange the entire cage or some shelves enough (and can I change it back after a while?). And I do plan on buying an extra waterbottle and pellet tray, but would it be possible for them to share a hay rack? It is accessible from 3 sides so they can each eat on one side of it. Or would this cause issues?
Also in the weekend I go to my parents house and always take my chin, never had any problems with it he is used to it. But if I put them in another cage in the weekend could it ruin their bond? Even if I take the same precautions as their "main cage"?

Thank you in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire