samedi 28 avril 2018

I stepped on my chinchilla!! HELP!!

I stepped on one of my chinchillas, Rosie during play time. I have had her since the day she was born for almost 3 years and the only time she has ever been sick or hurt was when she had a bladder infection which we got cleared up. Anyway. When I lifted up my foot she tilted her head and wobbled. I thought she was going to fall over and die but she didn't I saw blood dripping but it was not from her mouth, it was a nose bleed. after about 15 minutes she started hopping around and for about an hour she did play time pretty much as usual. But she still looked kind of deformed I guess. This was yesterday and today she has dried blood in her nose and it does not look like she has had any internal bleeding but her ear is sagging ever since it happened. She can't lift it up and she snaps when I lift it up for her. What should I do, did I dislocate her ear? Did a crack her skull? Will she make it and fully recover?Please tell me I love her and I feel horrible.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire