jeudi 14 juin 2018

Red Feet + Fleece Questions

Photos here
Sorry for the quality, I cannot get anything better.
(I usually cant get a good look at his feet. They look like tiny alien feet <3)

(PS. I cannot hold him by the base of the tail, he gets too squirmy and makes very very angry sounds. Tail is a No touchy zone)
(He is currently angry at me, hiding in his box. Didnt want scritches either
=,( )

They are usually redder after playtime. I assume because he is always jumping and popcorning and walljumping and going here and there etc, he is pretty active most days.

There is no blood, no sings of pain, a lil flakey on the outer side, but the soles are nice. The toes are all perfect, if with 1 or 2 small skin flakes.
One is better than the other.

Right foot (left on photos) is a little swollen? But i heard it could also be a deformity and that is just how they are.
He didnt grunt or anything when I touched it (except for that "Stop touching places I dont want to be touchen" tiny grunts), and he doesnt seem to be in pain at all.

The other is fine, not swollen and the less red of the two, there are two white spots on it (invisible on photos), but that may be the coloration of the foot itself. If whiteness on feet is something to be aware of, please let me know.

Now, He has ben living with plastic shelving... Id say his whole life? Or at least since my relatives bough him. I have no idea about his past =/

He gets his baths twice a week

I heard covering the shelving with fleece is best, but i cannot find any information about it on Spanish whatsoever.
(Cleaning, type, stores to buy it from, NOTHING at all. I believe Spanish people do not use fleece for any animal. I cannot find info for fleece with guinea pigs either. I can go blindly buy fleece from my nearest store but I'd rather be safe than sorry)

Would fleece make it easier on his feet?
Should I cover the bottom too or just the plastic shelvings?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire