lundi 17 juin 2019

I think my chinchilla bit off her finger

My chinchilla, Boomer, is an overweight (I'm working on it so don't judge me) chinchilla about 2 years old. I was cleaning her cage today and I took her out and I noticed on her front left paw(?) that a digit was missing, my only conclusion is she bit it off. It looks a little swollen and is not bleeding. I see no bone exposed and I couldn't find the digit so maybe she swallowed it or I just missed it. I didn't even know chinchillas could do that. What should I do? Are there things I can go without seeing a vet if possible? Someone please help, I'm very worried about her. She is acting like she always does so it doesn't seem to affect her but I'm still concerned it could get or is infected. Anything helps.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire