mercredi 29 avril 2015

2 loving boys need new home asap, free - Phoenix, AZ

It may help if I give a little background - my first chin was an ebony named Pillow, who I rescued from an abusive home in 2003. I never knew his age. After a few months of having him, I bought a Black Velvet from a breeder in 2004 who was born In January but 6 months old when I got him. His name is Case. in 2010, Pillow passed away and I had him cremated. However, the year before, I adopted Kip who is a standard who was left alone outside a small family owned pet shop who had no idea how to take care of him and had put out a newspaper article. So I have Case, who I do know for a fact when he was born and Kip, who I do not know when he was born. Both are very loving and have grown very attached to each other after Pillow passed away years ago. Kip loves to ride on my shoulders. I hate to do this but my health has progressively gotten worse over the years and I'm spending a lot of time in the hospital. Ive had to leave against doctors orders several times because I didn't have a babysitter. They are FREE to a GOOD HOME. They come with the cage, treats and a 25 pound of Mazuri feed. It breaks my heart to give them up but I'd rather them go to a good home then them having nothing at all if I can't make it home one day.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire