mardi 14 mars 2017

Questions from a new Owner

I just adopted 2 Chins today. It's been 10 yrs since I've owned a chinchilla
I was told they had to go together and unfortunately 1 is male and 1 is female. She may be pregnant. They are 4 yrs old
So Question #1 Do I seperate then immediately? I don't want to much stress but she may already be pregnant but if stress he isn't I wouldn't want her to be. So what do I do? If I seperated them will they be ok alone???

#2 They are loosing tuffs of fur. Like shedding? Is that normal? I have them setup in a good cage and gave them dust bath which they are constantly in there. Do I brush out the loose fur?

#3 What Colors are they? The male is a Mosiac. I'm not sure if the girl is a Brown Velvet or not? Previous was unsure. She though Lavender but I don't think so.
I can't get it to upload my photod so I'll work on that....


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire