lundi 6 mars 2017

Advice pls! Swollen genitals/sheath

Hello all, I'm looking for some advice please! I often find people on these forums more knowledgeable than some non-exotic vets. I'll be booking an appointment with my local vet tomorrow but thought it may be worth asking on here in the meantime. Unfortunately the last time I found a knowledgeable vet for chins it was 5 years ago and over an hours drive away :(
Yesterday I noticed my chins genitals/sheath was red and swollen - probably twice the size as normal. The penis is still in the sheath but appears swollen and red. I have inspected the penis for hair rings etc. the penis when out appears totally fine but it's swollen on the sheath/base when extended. There is no discharge. He is urinating still. I read somewhere that boys can sometimes nip themselves whilst cleaning. Any other ideas why it could be so swollen?
Thanks in advance


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire