mercredi 8 mars 2017

New owner; really confused

A few days ago I went to a pet store to get a chin. I seemed to really jump in without thinking. I bought it a large cage , plenty of hay and high quality chin food, it has a house, a wheel, some toys , and it's dust bath. However I made the mistake of trying to handle it on the first day. Now it seems to hate me. I can't sit near the cage without it barking and making a hissing noise and jumping towards me. I can't even reach in the cage to get her food or hay without her barking. I also believe I have the wrong bottom for her cage. I bought a chinchilla kit but the bottom seems to be plastic and I understand they can't have plastic bottoms. I'm really at a lost and in scared that I may have caused her to hate me forever. Does anyone have any type of advice or knowledge that they can instill on a new chin owner?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire