dimanche 5 mars 2017

Any tips would be appreciated! :)

So I got a chin on Sunday last week, and I've left him alone except to change his water, and check his food, etc. whenever I walk in the room he disappears to the first floor of his cage. I sit in front of his cage and talk to him and stuff until he barks at me then I either leave get up and walk away so I don't stress him out or I at least back up a little so he can trust me. After a couple days of doing this he's okay with me putting my finger through the cage and not moving while he comes up to the edge of the cage. He hasn't actually smelled my fingers yet but he's getting close. Also today I gave him his first bath and this is the first time he's played in his cage and stud with me sitting a couple feet away. He hasn't been drinking too much water either. Is that normal? Sorry this is so long, I just want to make sure I'm doing every thing right!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire