vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Hey guys my chin has an eye problem need help please!

Hey guys my chin looks like he has a scratch on the corner of his eye, I had brought him to the vet and was just given eye drops, a week later both his eyes were closed, brought him back to the vet and got antibiotics for him. Now his one eye is better, but the other eye is still infected and it's been about two months of dealing with this. I really don't want to go back to the vet again, and I also don't want to keep giving him medicine as he's getting stressed. Also another note it looked like that eye was healing until I had given him a dust bath. If anyone can recommend anything I can do, or maybe possibly another vet in New Jersey I'd be really happy. I attached a file of it for anyone who wants to take a look. Thanks Noj

Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (41.6 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire