jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Craigslist FN

So I've been checking CL daily for ferret nations and chins, even though I won't be getting anything until close to November. I'm just addicted to researching chins and for some reason I can't help looking online for them even though I KNOW theres not point in it. All its been doing is making me not want to wait and rescue some of those poor chins with crappy owners. Anyways, I thought I would share a funny CL post about a used FN.

http://ift.tt/1U9Cago

"Selling Midwest Ferret Nation cage. Minor rusting but otherwise in good shape. Good for Ferrets, Chinchillas, Rats or other small animals. New price is close to $400. Selling for $200 firm."

Surprisingly, a lot of people are tying to get 150-200 dollars for their used FN. Obviously this guy did no research because he's claiming its 400 dollars new? :rofl: It has no pans, is rusting, and looks a little beat up. I half want to send this guy a link to ferret.com where the FN is only about 208 with 5 dollar shipping.

When I do finally buy myself one of these, I'm definitely printing out the page ad bringing it. I'm not paying close to retail for a cage missing half its things (which I don't need anyways, but they dint know that).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire