Once again Hello everyone.
If you visited my previous topic you could see my Chinchilla was in a vet clinic close by because he was not eating or going to the bathroom.
He came home and has gotten a lot better, but I felt a growth on his back recently and thought it might of been a bone, the clinic did say they had given him some kind of liquid treatment. So upon closer inspection I noticed this where I could feel the lump.
It should be noted that I did not pay for or ask for them to inject him, as he would need ether some kind of sedative or painkiller for before or after the injection itself?
All I'm looking for is some information on the marks on his back. Whether it will heal itself and such?
If you visited my previous topic you could see my Chinchilla was in a vet clinic close by because he was not eating or going to the bathroom.
He came home and has gotten a lot better, but I felt a growth on his back recently and thought it might of been a bone, the clinic did say they had given him some kind of liquid treatment. So upon closer inspection I noticed this where I could feel the lump.
It should be noted that I did not pay for or ask for them to inject him, as he would need ether some kind of sedative or painkiller for before or after the injection itself?
All I'm looking for is some information on the marks on his back. Whether it will heal itself and such?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire