vendredi 16 août 2019

My Chinchillas Still Sprays Pee After Two Years HELP

I’ve had my rescue chinchillas for two years, both are females and approximately 3 to 4 years old. My one girl Chynna has always sprayed Urine, however I expected after two years that she would stop spraying me. I am so extremely frustrated because I play with them every single day, I handle them so gently and never force my attention on them, and I do not do anything to provoke her except for pushing her off of my feet when she chews on my toenails during playtime. I don’t even take them out of their cage, I carry it to the playroom and open the door so they don’t feel cornered in the cage by my hands. I know she was mistreated before I rescued her and that’s why she sprays, I know it’s a defensive maneuver but she has absolutely zero reason to be defensive towards me. I swear she’s just nasty and I don’t know why. She’s completely healthy, and probably just needs an attitude adjustment. I’m just curious if anyone else has this problem because I don’t know what to do anymore I love her to death, But I’m sick and tired of getting peed on for no reason. Please give me any advice you can💕


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire