mardi 27 août 2019

Chinchilla with glaucoma?! ANY SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED

Hello!!

My 6-year-old chinchilla just got diagnosed with glaucoma. He is totally blind in his left eye and will require eyedrops/ an eye lubricant for the rest of his life. Does anyone have any experience with a chinchilla with glaucoma? I know it is extremely rare, my vet has never seen it before in a chinchilla and she sees chins fairly often. She said there isn't much medical research on it either. Has anyone had to give their chins eyedrops? I feel SO bad every time I do it, he runs away from me when he sees me come with a shirt (to wrap him up in) :( Any suggestions on ways to give them eyedrops without making it too stressful or should I just accept that it'll stress him out regardless?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire