lundi 14 avril 2014

Should I buy a second chin/chin bonding?

So I have had penny now since February and I am now feeling guilty we only have 1 chinchilla and I am considering buying a companion for him. Penny is male and I got him from Pets at home and he is meant to be 6 months old (he was also meant to be female according to P@H

But we won't get into that!). Is introducing chins whilst they are younger the best idea? I've spoken to some reputable breeders who have chins at 4-5 month old. I think penny is happy on her own when we are there but there have been 2 occasions now where I have been out late and felt so guilty he has been in on his own. We have 2 cages so we can do the proper introducing but I don't know if I'd be able to store both cages long term if they didn't get on. Any advice would be grand.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire