I would like to get a chinchilla. I have a large cage, around five feet high by four feet long and three feet wide, is this big enough? The bar spacing is an inch.
I read that chinchillas need dust baths, how often would you let them have one?
Is oxbow or Mazuri a good brand of pellet to feed? Oxbow hay is what I will be using for hay.
How much wood should I add to the cage for the chinchilla to chew? Is a couple wooden perches and chews enough?
Is it true that chinchillas can only drink distilled water? I read this on a site I was looking at for research and it sounded odd to me.
Do chinchillas need a companion since they live in groups in the wild?
Do chinchillas need wheels?
Thank you for your help! I want to learn all I can before buying a chinchilla because I want my chinchilla to be happy with me for life.
I read that chinchillas need dust baths, how often would you let them have one?
Is oxbow or Mazuri a good brand of pellet to feed? Oxbow hay is what I will be using for hay.
How much wood should I add to the cage for the chinchilla to chew? Is a couple wooden perches and chews enough?
Is it true that chinchillas can only drink distilled water? I read this on a site I was looking at for research and it sounded odd to me.
Do chinchillas need a companion since they live in groups in the wild?
Do chinchillas need wheels?
Thank you for your help! I want to learn all I can before buying a chinchilla because I want my chinchilla to be happy with me for life.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire