mardi 15 avril 2014

New saucer....help me set up this FN please?!





Ok....so im super new to this. I plunged in head first and am trying to do it right. If you are curious as to how I started please see my intro :)



I purchased a flying saucer and got it mounted. My mounting options seemed limited to a place where the bars crossed, but i am not confident that i havr this set up correctly. Would ypu move the large shelf? What about the corner wood shelf? Im afraid they dont have enough room to stay safe.



Ive blocked them into the top portion untill im confident this is set up correctly! And , the cage looks like a mess but I cleaned it last night! I know alot of people remove the plastic shelves altogether and replace with wooden shelves; that is a project I will be taking in as soon as I can find a couple hours to work on it. Untill then, any sugfestions or advice is super welcomed.



Thanks,



Donna




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire