mercredi 16 avril 2014

Bellflower, CA

Saw this on Facebook just a few moments ago, just thought I would share it here in case anyone can help.





http://ift.tt/1qLBhMq



***!!!URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!***

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THIS MORNING ABOUT A CHINCHILLA FOUND IN A TRASH CAN. THIS IS WHAT I KNOW SO FAR......

There were 2 chinchillas found in or around a trash can in Bellflower, CA (LA county). The entire neighborhood was out trying to capture them. There was a man there that caught one and said that he would keep it and walked away. The other chinchilla was captured also. The chin is being kept in a carrier as the there are dogs and cats in the house and she has no chinchilla experience at all.

I asked why the guy didn't take them both as they were most likely bonded and she said she didn't know and when they tried to find him, no one knew where he lived.

She has said that the chin may have an injury to the tail and we need to go get him and get him to a safe place with medical attention. Is there anyone in the Los Angeles area that can pick him up and if you cannot keep him, I can meet you or make arrangements for him or her. Right now I just need to get him to someone with experience. Please message me here or under my Erin Elkan Cutter account. I don't want to post my cell phone on here but if you message me your number I can call you back.

Please forward this to anyone that could help and in every group if possible. I am using 'him' but we don't know what the sex is.

-Erin Cutter




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire